Sunday, March 12, 2023

Hurray, hurray, it's Academy Awards Day....2023

 And the Oscar goes to:  

Yes, I wait all year for this one day because, hey, I'm single, without family (immediate or ones that really give a rip--screenplay in the works) or a partner, and the only time I get to indulge my love of film instead of Anniversaries, Mother's Day, Grandparent's Day, etc. is today.  So, I've covered the all of the Best Picture Nominations for the this year, printed ballots, and Oscar Bingo Cards, set the recorder for 5 p.m. on ABC, made snacks, packed my cocktails to go, a great pair of comfy pajamas (think bunnies or sock monkeys) and I'm off like a prom dress to spending the evening with my pals. Cheers to the winners, the nominees, and those who scored a seat at the show.  Hopefully, it won't be a bumpy ride like last time, mud won't be flung tonight.  



No comments:

Post a Comment