Friday, December 13, 2013

Thor: The Dark World



I loved the first episode of this series and I loved this turn to the “dark” side.  It’s been awhile and you’d think that Jane had moved on, what with her first superhero boyfriend going back to his planet on the other side of a big ass wormhole.  You know what they say, though.  True love is true love and ain’t no way that doom and destruction can stop that.  Incredible fun, exciting, lots of hammer time with the big guy.  Brotherly love and sleight of hand play is key to the way things work out.  Please people, wait until the end of the film to get up and leave.  I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, it’s not over until the fat lady sings.  Brunhilde doesn’t even hum here, but yours truly was the only one who stayed and found out how the film ends.  And yes, Loki (Tom Hiddleston) still reminds me of Jonny Weir’s evil alien twin.  Rating:  4 moons over Asgard

No comments:

Post a Comment